This woodworking workshop was our team building activity for Q1. We picked what we wanted to make and we separated into two classes. I was in the wooden pen class, which has less works but great results. Here are the steps for making a wooden pen:
- Step 1 - Pick your wood pieces.
- Step 2 - Cut the pieces into the right length.
- Step 3 - Drill a hole in the center of the wood pieces.
- Step 4 - Glue a copper tube inside the hole.
- Step 5 - Use the machine (lathe) to round the pieces and carve the shapes.
- Step 6 - Sand the wooden pieces and rub them with wax.
- Step 7 - Assemble the pieces and done!